We offer Full Turnkey, Partial Turnkey and Consignment assembly services. Whether you supply the parts or we do, our certified soldering technicians along with our flexible automated assembly equipment can turn out a quality product quickly.
· Design to Prototype to Production Assembly
· PCBs assembled in as little as 24 hours
· Thru-hole, SMT, and mixed assembly
· Fine Pitch BGA Assembly
· RoHS/Lead-Free Assembly Options
· AOI, X-Ray Check
· 100% ESD controlled
· Class II Inspection standard and Class III Inspection available
· Functional testing per Customer Requirements
Custom Assembly Work
Jinseo Electronic provides exceptional service and can offer a variety of general capability options for your custom designed printed circuit board assembly. For instance, you can choose single- or double-sided designs as well as surface mount technology, advanced through-hole technology, or mixed technology. We offer fine pitch and chip placement, as well as rapid prototyping. Even if your cutting-edge project design makes it hard to attain a 100% yield, you’ll still receive the best assembly expertise in the industry. Contact us to work through it with you.
PCB Assembly Quality Control
· IPC Workmanship and ISO9001 Standards
Every PCB and electronic assembly is produced under the control of our ISO9001 quality management system. All workmanship is qualified to IPC-A-600 (for acceptance of printed wiring boards) & 610 (acceptability of electronic assemblies) with 2 internal accredited Certified IPC trainers and assembly technicians operating to IPC-A-600 & 610 standards.
· Components Quality control
To make sure the components to be used are good quality, incoming parts inspection is fulfilled by our highly skilled and trained engineers.
· 100% E-Test
100% electrically tested. In addition to our visual inspection and process checks we can also provide a full electrical testing solution for both bare boards and fully assembled products.
· Automatic Optical Inspection (A.O.I)
The latest surface mount assembly machines will check that the part used in the assembly process matches its specification and, when the PCB is populated, high speed Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) machines can verify that the part fitted to the PCB is in the right place and matches not only the specification but is also soldered correctly.
· 100% ESD controlled
· X-ray inspection
BGA components are X-rayed to verify placement accuracy and to detect any solder bridges.
How to Get A Quote ?
· CAD-Generated BOM List in .xls, .xlsx, .csv, or tab-delimited text document (the information should be in a machine-readable format). The BOM needs reference designators, value, package/decal, description, and (manufacturer) part number. Learn how to do BOMs right here.
· Gerber files as generated by your CAD program. For any side with SMT parts we need three layers: copper, paste, and silkscreen (lengend).
· Your quantity and lead-time requirement.