Steps for Circuit Board Assembly
Step1: Customer submits files
Step2: Jinseo Electronic sources parts and boards (or customer provides all or some parts)
Step3: BOM and files review/verification
Step4: Machine programming
Step5: Incoming parts and boards inspection
Step6: Assembly order
Step7: Automated optical inspection (AOI)
Step8: X-ray test (if necessary)
Step9: After a thorough quality testing, the boards are delivered to the end customers.
How to Get A Quote ?
· CAD-Generated BOM List in .xls, .xlsx, .csv, or tab-delimited text document (the information should be in a machine-readable format). The BOM needs reference designators, value, package/decal, description, and (manufacturer) part number. Learn how to do BOMs right here.
· Gerber files as generated by your CAD program. For any side with SMT parts we need three layers: copper, paste, and silkscreen (lengend).
· Your quantity and lead-time requirement.
How to Place An Order?
Placing an order for printed circuit boards assembly can be done via email. We need:
· Gerber Files and Excellon (or NC drill) files
Please include all Gerber files (copper, silkscreen, solder paste, solder mask layers etc.).
· Bill Of Materials (BOM) Please send us your BOM in a Excel format. Your BOM should include:
* Quantity of each part
* Manufacturer part number (MFG PN)
* Reference designator(s)
* Part description
* Decal/package/Footprint (Optional)
· Centroid File (also known as Pick and place file or XYRS information)
It should include component locations, rotations and reference designators.