PCB Design Guarantee and Liability
· Jinseo Electronic guarantees to customers that the Services provided will be in accordance with industry standards (the “Guarantee”).The Guarantee shall not apply if customers have breached the terms of any definition of work or similar document. The Guarantee is limited to modifying the design, research, engineering, and prototyping services as necessary and appropriate.
· We have experienced layout designers and we are committed to customer satisfaction. However, the final responsibility for design functionality and manufacturability are yours. We give no warranties regarding the design of your PCB.
· We give no other warranty, either expressed or implied, and specifically disclaims all other warranties, including warranties for merchantability and fitness.
· All Guarantee claims for Services rendered hereunder shall be deemed unconditionally waived by customers unless customers notifies Jinseo Electronic in writing of a claim within ninety (90) days after completion of the Services.
· Jinseo Electronic will not be liable for incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or punitive damages and Jinseo Electronic’s liability under this paragraph shall in no event our liability exceed the amount of the order placed.
PCB Fabrication Quality Control
The quality of our boards is of primary concern to us. We follow stringent quality control and quality inspection procedures at our facilities. Every board is strictly tested and inspected.
· Design Rules Check(DRC)
The DRC is a quite important step and in-depth review of your production data in PCB manufacturing. A comprehensive Design Rule Check helps to identify many errors in advance, thus avoiding problems and complaints. Before production of your printed circuit board, our experienced CAM engineers use GENESIS software to check the netlist and layout against the PCB design constraints and rules. Your circuit boards are always including DRC!
· Electrical Testing
We will perform the electrical testing(E-Test) for circuit boards after manufacture. We use flying probe test for small volume and prototype PCB orders, but use E-Test fixtures to test production batch PCB orders. The tester will check for short circuits, open circuits and make sure the nets of the PCB we manufactured is the same as the nets in your design. PCB boards that are identified as defective are eliminated; defective PCB boards in panels are specially marked. Your circuit boards are always including E-Test!
· Automated Optical Inspection(AOI)
We use an AOI to check the inner layers of multi-layers PCB. AOI visually scans the surface of the PCB. The board is lit by several light sources and observed by a scanner or by a number of high definition cameras. This enables the monitoring of all areas of the board. Your circuit boards are always including A.O.I!
Testing the layer offset with X-ray technology is very important in the manufacture of multilayer PCB. X-ray images are the best (and only) way to identify and correct layer displacements in the pressing process. Your circuit boards are always including X-RAY!
· ISO9001:2008 and IPC Standard
Every circuit board is produced under the control of our ISO9001 quality management system. All PCB manufacturing is in accordance with IPC acceptability standards.
All our PCBs meet a flame rating 94V-0 and satisfy all UL requirements.
All our lead free finishings, e.g. Lead free HASL, Immersion silver, ENIG and OSP all comply with the RoHS requirements.
PCB Assembly Quality Control
· IPC Workmanship and ISO9001 Standards
Every PCB and electronic assembly is produced under the control of our ISO9001 quality management system. All workmanship is qualified to IPC-A-600 (for acceptance of printed wiring boards) & 610 (acceptability of electronic assemblies) with 2 internal accredited Certified IPC trainers and assembly technicians operating to IPC-A-600 & 610 standards.
· Components Quality control
To make sure the components to be used are good quality, incoming parts inspection is fulfilled by our highly skilled and trained engineers.
· 100% E-Test
100% electrically tested. In addition to our visual inspection and process checks we can also provide a full electrical testing solution for both bare boards and fully assembled products.
· Automatic Optical Inspection (A.O.I)
The latest surface mount assembly machines will check that the part used in the assembly process matches its specification and, when the PCB is populated, high speed Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) machines can verify that the part fitted to the PCB is in the right place and matches not only the specification but is also soldered correctly.
· 100% ESD controlled
· X-ray inspection
BGA components are X-rayed to verify placement accuracy and to detect any solder bridges.